So we did it! With help from lots of people, WE DID IT! You may ask what have we done? We went on a date all ALONE! It sounds like a simple task but you are sadly mistaken. Between Cameron's classes, me nursing all 3 of my kids back to back, and the crazy thing called life, we rarely are alone. And you know what? It was so much fun! I forgot how fun it is to be a couple! It was so much fun that we are doing it again this weekend!
So what did we do? Or what was worth such planning? Cameron's all time favorite band, Depeche Mode was playing at Red Rocks. For those you are not from Colorado, Red Rocks is an amazing place to begin with. It is an outside amphitheater surrounded by giant beautiful red rocks that create amazing sound under the stars! Check out their site http://www.redrocksonline.com/
I won't go into great detail about all the not so good things that happened, or how I embarrassed Cameron oh so slightly. Because it was a great concert with fun songs (I was not a fan or even aware of this band until I met Cameron and he loaned me out his CD's while we were first dating).
RED ROCKS ROCKS!!!
So what did we do? Or what was worth such planning? Cameron's all time favorite band, Depeche Mode was playing at Red Rocks. For those you are not from Colorado, Red Rocks is an amazing place to begin with. It is an outside amphitheater surrounded by giant beautiful red rocks that create amazing sound under the stars! Check out their site http://www.redrocksonline.com/
I won't go into great detail about all the not so good things that happened, or how I embarrassed Cameron oh so slightly. Because it was a great concert with fun songs (I was not a fan or even aware of this band until I met Cameron and he loaned me out his CD's while we were first dating).
RED ROCKS ROCKS!!!
1 comment:
looks like you had such a blast! i am so glad you were able to get to red rocks...and have a wonderful date together! wish we could have made it...but so glad tht you had the opportunity.
peace and love.
<3 kirstin
Post a Comment