Monday, August 10, 2009

Kiss and Tell


Okay all you out there who would like to share stories or are hopelessly romantic (like me) and want to hear, I am requesting some KISS and TELL stories. Here are the rules:

1) Write out the details of your first kiss with your husband (because no other kiss really matters)
2) At the bottom of your story request the friends you would like to hear from
3) Attach a G rated photo of you kissing
4) Tell your spouse you love him and give them a BIG SMOOCH!

Cameron and Rachael First Kiss Story

So it was all most exactly 7 years ago that we had our first kiss. Cameron I and started dating in the beginning of August on a Wednesday. We had 3 dates between then and our first kiss. It was a Sunday evening and we had just spent the whole day together. We went to church together and then I met his family, ate with them and then we walked around my neighborhood talking about ourselves and life goals.

The day was coming to an end and he had taken me home. He walked me to my door step like he always did. I stepped on my step above so we could hug goodbye and I turned to go inside. I was fiddling with my keys (which is huge sign according to Hitch) and the next then I heard was, "Come over here"... So I did! We kissed our first kiss and he said, "I would had felt really stupid leaving you tonight and not doing that." And that was a good enough reason for me! He was my last first kiss. They always say, You save the best for last.

Requesting to kiss and tell: Ashlie, Alyssa, Emily, Laura, Kims, Lori, Becky, Nicole and whomever else wants to share!

No comments: