Monday, August 17, 2009

Brooklyn Goes to Kindergarten

My Brooklyn is Officially all Grown up!
Today was the first day of Kindergarten at Rockrimmon Elementary
She has an amazing teacher and should have an Amazing year!
Today Cameron had said something that triggered this thought
Today was her first day into a 13 year long journey.


To make the day extra special I took the girls to Barnes and Noble to redeem some gift cards. They got 2 books and a movie they have been wanting for awhile... BOLT!
While in the store she was hugging and kissing the case all over! Forget kindergarten, this was her high point of the day!
Also she said (so unsure how true, but sounds like something she would do) that she read Good Night Gorilla in front of the whole class! Good thing we read it just 2 nights before! So proud of our little girl!

4 comments:

Lyss said...

I cannot believe that you are the mom to a sweet little school girl! She is such a doll!

Laura said...

What a beautiful outfit for her first day of school. She'll be awesome in school. She's such a little angel. :)

Lake said...

Aww. I can't believe it's time already. Didn't seem so long ago they were just turning three years old.

Deborah said...

Of course I remember you! We sat next to each other in Sociology and you used to give me my teaching assignments for Relief Society.

What a CUTE family you have!! Congratulations! Thanks for finding me! That's so fun.