Avonlea got her check up today and she is doing great! She is 30 lbs and is 35 inches tall. Yes, she is short but not too short (she might be our tall one) she is in the 15 percentile.
Brooklyn also got her check up and shots! She had a written/drawn out plan of how she was going to avoid her shots. She FREAKED out. Jumped off the table and into my arms! Cried many tears and it was done before she knew it! Silly girl. She is 38 lbs and 40 inches tall and in the 9 percentile for her height!
Funny thing she said yesterday: A friend of ours asked her how old she was now and it went something like this,
"I'm 3!"
"No, your not 3!"
"I can't be 5 because my Daddy will be so old!"
"No, your not 3!"
"I can't be 5 because my Daddy will be so old!"
No comments:
Post a Comment