Monday, June 8, 2009

Brooklyn 5th Birthday

Brooklyn, my little girl, turned 5 on June 5th! I know I am way too young to have a daughter that is 5 and going to kindergarten this Fall.


She had a great day! She woke up had sugar rice for breakfast, went to the Library and saw a clown who was quite entertaining and then had a Puppy Pool party with Family and Friends!

Avy getting ready to swing at the Puppy Pinata`!

Brooklyn and friends playing games. This one was called "Puppy, Puppy, Puppy, Dog!"
It is played just like Duck, Duck, Goose.

I love making the girls birthday cakes. I am no good at it, but is fun none the less to try. Brooklyn loved her puppy cake and kept on saying, "Thanks mom for my puppy cake." I think that is why I make them, I love their gratitude.


2 comments:

The Fernandez Family said...

Oh Rach you did such a GREAT job!!!

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

That cake is way cute!