Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This and That


This is Lincoln 11 weeks old! He is getting so big and loves to coo. He gives only quick smiles which makes it really hard to catch on camera. He isn't laughing yet which is killing Cameron. He was the first one to make Brooklyn laugh at 9 weeks old and hers was a full blow out laugh! Lincoln seems to be a little bit more serious.
I love this one because other then sleeping and eating he looks really bright eyed! He loves to look around and absorb all he can see.

His outfit in this one is too cute! There are lions on it and it says, "Mommy's mane man".

If you look closely you can see her make up job, eye liner and all. I am very jealous of Avy's eyelashes! They are perfect.

Brooklyn does such a good job of holding Lincoln. She is so comfy that he can sleep in her arms, which just tickles her pink! She hasn't said no yet whenever I ask her to hold him. What a great big Sister!


Talent show performance! Only the spot light on, all dressed up and standing on bed and it is show time!


Lincoln dressed up for this talent show as well! He is an Hawaiian Lion.

He is almost smiling in this photo!
Everyone in our house hold is finally feeling better now! Everyone but Linky and I got the flu! I guess the shot I got this year was a good idea! Even though my arm was so for days.

3 comments:

Jean said...

hey, are we doing that thing again where I am as many weeks pregnant as your baby is old? ;)

The Sharp Family said...

He is sooooo cute! The girls are getting so big too and are so beautiful! I can't believe that it's been almost two years since we have seen you guys. Time goes by way to fast!

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

Your kids have big beautiful eyes! They are getting so big! We miss you!