Friday, February 6, 2009

Birthday Fun!




















25 Great Things about my Birthday!
1. My good friend from the Denver area drove down for a visit
2. Got a basket full of mini chocolate bars
3. Went to the mall for playgroup and saw more friends
4. Got a brownie cook book from visiting teachers
5. Cameron made my favorite cordon blue (from scratch)
6. Had my family over to celebrate (2 brothers and parents)
7. Got Birthday card from Grandma and talked to her on the phone
8. Got two new movies from brother
9. The kids gave me new jammies
10. Got a gift card from parents to fashion bug
11. Got 2 cakes
12. Had two parties (one the next day at in laws house)!
13. Didn't have to clean :-)
14. Had beautiful weather outside
15. Was the first thing said out of Brooklyn's mouth in the morning
"Happy Birthday"
16. Got sang to twice
17. People on Facebook wished me a happy Birthday
18. Played games
19. Went to Library
20. Cameron rubbed my feet with lotion
21. Got Birthday money (hooray)
22. Got a cookbook/ jar gift maker recipes and hand outs (sounds very confusing, but is really cool)
23. The mall rangered wished me a happy birthday after Brooklyn announced it to every one
24. Avonlea sang to me!
25. Felted love by everyone that thought of me this day either in a big way or little it meant a lot.

Thank you everyone for a great 2 days! Love you lots!

2 comments:

Red & Lyss said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you had a great two days...you deserve it!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Hey girl. Sorry I missed it, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! now it can keep going. :) I'm glad you had a great day. Sorry I haven't been keeping up as much as I should. :)