This morning my littlest one (Baby #3) had hiccips. It wasn't his first time, but we were still in bed and Cameron was trying to avoid getting up and ready. Me being the loving wife that I am was snuggled right about against him (as close as I can go) so that Cameron could feel the hiccips. Cameron thinks that it is so gross and creepy to be able to feel him (unnatural). So I thought this will help him get up. Cameron was trying as hard as he could just to ignore it until BAM! He got a nice kick in the back! Cameron shouts and I am laughing knowing he will not be able to go back to sleep now!! Ha ha ha, mission accomplished!
Usually it is our girls that will get in our of bed in the mornings to wake Cameron up and I think our little baby just wanted to be part of the action. Then I got to thinking ("a dangerous pastime, I know"), all of my babies little movements are the only ways he can communicate with me right now. I laid in bed for a little while with my hand pressed watching my belly mis-shape and hand raise as he would oh so powerfully kick or press against me and a smile crept along my face.
Right now there are times I find his movements inconvenient for my self (sleeping time), but I know, just like the others, I will miss the connection that only him and I had from the inside out. My babies have touch my lives in way that no one else can!
President Monson said something this Conference that rang closely to my heart. It went something like this, but not exactly... "You might have piles of laundry, smudge prints every where, and (something else) right now, but they will all disappear and you will miss them."
4 comments:
I really liked what President Monson said, too. One of the many things I put in my journal. :) Isn't being a mom just great?
That was my favorite part of conference too :)
I'm so glad you got to sneak a little trip!
I had no idea Cameron was the choristor! How crazy is that! Good for him!
Wasn't that such a wonderful part of conference!! That talk brought tears to my eyes (it's the hormones =) It made me feel a little better about the stack of dishes in the sink and pile of clothes on the floor =S
PS! In case Cameron failed today! HAPPY 30 WEEKS!!!
Post a Comment