Tuesday, October 14, 2008

31 Weeks Big


31 weeks and only 9 more to go (about 2 more months)!
However, I feel like I am at my limit! I am 43 inches round and fear one more inch and I will bust!
I've gained 13 pounds and Cameron says it looks like more (oh how sweet of him).
I honestly don't know how I did it before with my girls! I gained 25-30 pounds with them! I'll keep you posted as my growth keeps on going and going and going!

12 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

You are looking so cute! You really don't look like you are that far along! I am so jealous! It looks like everything is going great for you guys. Keep the pictures coming!

Lake said...

Cute! Cute! I hope your baby comes early. I feel your pain.

Whitney Blake said...

Oh my.. you are one cute pregnant lady (: You are on the tail end. My sister-in-law is due at the end of November also.. good luck I hope the time goes by fast!

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

You look great! Good luck- not to much longer!

The Dillons said...

Look at you! You are so cute! I miss you a ton. It looks like you don't have too much longer! Yay!

Red & Lyss said...

You make such a cute pregnant lady!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you don't look like you have long left now! You look adorable,though! And only 13 pounds gained? That's nothing!

The Fernandez Family said...

Wow only 13lbs over your original start weight? You're about 5 to 7 lbs under your minimum weight gain (you told me the other day how much you weigh no ;) I guess that's good, less weight u have to loose!

Emily Empey said...

HOw cute!! Youlook adorable! Good Job!

Jean said...

I just found this picture, my cool keep track device didn't show it new b/c it was the same day as the other post. Anyways, you look adorable! But to be honest...you are all baby and you might be prepared for a giant boy! Are we going to get to have a poll to guess when he will be born/size and stuff??
I'll fine tune my guess:-)

Chris and Jordan said...

You look really cute, and only 13 lbs wow! Good Luck!

Laura said...

WOW! Only 13 pounds!!! You're amazing! You look great too!!