Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's day,T-Ball, Birthday's,weight lost, leaving soon...

I realized it has been a while since the last time I posted anything. Because of that, lots has happened.
Father's Day was last week and we went to church with my Dad and spent the evening there. The girls love Papa's House. However, I went out to the car to get something and by the time I had gotten back Brooklyn spilled the beans on what they made him (Book marks for the new book we got him, "The Last Lecture").


Brooklyn had another game this past Wednesday and is getting better and worse. She is having troubles hitting the ball, but is getting better at throwing. And of course running is still her favorite. She had lots of fun because she had her grandma and grandpa Mann there and her best little friend, Cadence. She also got ice cream and to play at the park.


Then it was my dad's Birthday. This time I didn't tell Brooklyn until later what we made for my dad. We made him an apron to match my mom's (more manly) that said, "Grandpa's helping hands" With all the grand children's hand prints below.

I am still not gaining weight, but haven't lost any more. My doctor told me I need to gain some because this trimester the baby is gaining weight and that needs to show in my numbers. It is funny because I told Cameron wasn't going to gain any weight while he was gone...ha ha ha, the joke was on me! Little did I know.

We will be gone for 2 weeks starting on June 30th and get back on the 15th of July. I will come back being 4 1/2 months pregnant, then have a doctors appointment and then my ultrasound!!! I want time to go by slowly in Texas, so we can spend as much time with Cameron, but I can't help but think I am almost half way done being pregnant!!! This summer is just flying past us.

No comments: