Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter Fun 2011

We had an AMAZING Easter week! All week long we talked about why we celebrate Easter to our kids, but still not trying to ruin their Easter imaginations. We made Easter sugar cookies, have family over, went on many Easter egg hunts, Cameron ran a 5K and of course our Easter Curse came upon us! You may ask, "what is this Easter Curse?" Well, let me explain. Every year without fail something happens on Easter that makes it so we can't all go to church or things don't go as planned. For example I got kidney stones on Easter, Avy's broken her arm, Brooklyn has sprain her wrisit, croup, etc. Our list just goes on and on! This year it was Lincoln and I who it hit! We both got sick! So we didn't go to church but we did dress them up for pictures!!!! I got the outfits a month in advance and was not going to miss out on pictures!!!! And I took a lot! This isn't even half of them! Hope you enjoy and that you were in good health for Easter!!!





Brooklyn



Avonlea

Lincoln


Hudson


Hudson's 1st Easter

Morning egg hunt

Dying eggs



Link with the Easter Bunny


Link getting eggs!



All my kids plus my cousins who were in town that joined us!




Happy Easter to you from the Coon's!





3 comments:

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

Cute! I can't believe how much older your kids look since we last saw you!

Kevin and Naomi Barton said...

Looks like other than your Easter curse you had a wonderful Easter! Your kids are looking older everytime you post new pictures of them. They are all adorable. Hope all is well Love you. The Bartons

The Fernandez Family said...

Oh my goodness, too stinking cute!!! Love all the pictures babe and glad to see you're finally back in the blogging world! lol