The Moments of our lives we want to share and treasure!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Do they look alike?
People keep on telling me how much Hudson looks like Lincoln as a baby. I've also heard that he looks a lot like his sisters as babies too (I will have to pull out my X hard drive to compare those ones). But I just don't see it on most days...
Hudson Above, Lincoln Below... yes I see it with their eyes close but...
With their eyes open I think they look completely different. Hudson above and Lincoln below.
What do you think? Do they look alike? Or is it too soon to tell?
I don't see it either...Lincoln has always had such a distinct look. It'd say Hudson looks more like Avy than the others, but it's hard to tell. Your kids all seem to have their own look!
I was just going to say what was said in the comment before me:) All your children look very different to me. I would say that Brooklyn and Lincolin resemble you and that Avonlea and Hudson look like Cameron.
It has been forever since I looked at your blog!!! Hudson is sooo cute! and I cant believe Lincoln is 2! and I cant believe you have 4 kiddos!!! CUTE ONES for sure :) I loved reading the story of Hudson - quick for sure!
3 comments:
I don't see it either...Lincoln has always had such a distinct look. It'd say Hudson looks more like Avy than the others, but it's hard to tell. Your kids all seem to have their own look!
I was just going to say what was said in the comment before me:)
All your children look very different to me.
I would say that Brooklyn and Lincolin resemble you and that Avonlea and Hudson look like Cameron.
It has been forever since I looked at your blog!!! Hudson is sooo cute! and I cant believe Lincoln is 2! and I cant believe you have 4 kiddos!!! CUTE ONES for sure :) I loved reading the story of Hudson - quick for sure!
Post a Comment