Sunday, January 3, 2010

One Year ago






One year ago on January 2nd my baby boy was only 1 month old and we took family pictures with everyone on my side of the family. He was so new and fresh! He was our miracle baby boy and came at just the right time! A year has gone by and we just had to go in and get some more photos taken. Our family seems to be growing so fast and changing so much that each year should be captured in time so I can look back and reflect to see how far we've gone and know that there is still so much more for us to endure. Happy New Year! We are so excited for 2010 and the many blessings it will bring.

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Those are absolutely beautiful family pictures! I love the pinks and blues!

Red & Lyss said...

What a cute family! I love to see the difference a year makes!